Terms of Service Agreement
Acceptance of Terms
The following Terms of Service Agreement (the “TOS”) is a legally binding agreement that shall govern the relationship with our users and others which may interact or interface with Answers in Genesis, also known as AiG, located at PO Box 510, Hebron, KY, 41048, and our subsidiaries and affiliates, in association with the use of the AiG website, which includes MyAnswers.com (the “Site”) and its “Services” (or “services”), which shall be defined below.
Description of Website Services Offered
The Site is an event management site which has the following description:
MyAnswers is a platform providing tools for managing events, including promotion tools, volunteer management, online registration, and scheduling.
Any and all visitors to our site, despite whether they are registered or not, shall be deemed as “users” of the herein contained Services provided for the purpose of this TOS. Once an individual registers for our Services, through the process of creating an account, the user shall then be considered a “member.”
The user and/or member acknowledges and agrees that the services provided are made available through our website and applications, which may include some mobile applications, and that those applications may be made available on various social media networking sites and numerous other platforms, and downloadable programs. At its discretion, Answers in Genesis may offer additional website services and/or products, or update, modify, or revise any current content and services, and this Agreement shall apply to any and all additional services and/or products and any and all updated, modified or revised services unless otherwise stipulated. Answers in Genesis does hereby reserve the right to cancel and cease offering any of the aforementioned services and/or products. You, as the end user and/or member, acknowledge, accept and agree that Answers in Genesis shall not be held liable for any such update, modification, revisions, suspensions or discontinuance of any of our services and/or products. Your continued use of the services provided, after such posting of any updates, changes, and/or modifications shall constitute your acceptance of such updates, changes and/or modifications, and as such, frequent review of this Agreement and any and all applicable terms and policies should be made by you to ensure you are aware of all terms and policies currently in effect. Should you not agree to the updated, modified, revised or modified terms, you must stop using the provided services.
Furthermore, the user and/or member understands, acknowledges and agrees that the Services offered shall be provided “AS-IS,” and as such Answers in Genesis shall not assume any responsibility or obligation for the timeliness, missed delivery, deletion, and/or any failure to store user content, communication, or personalization settings.
To register and become a “member” of MyAnswers, you must be 18 years of age to enter into and form a legally binding contract. In addition, you must be in good standing and not an individual that has been previously barred from receiving AiG’s Services under the laws and statutes of the United States or other applicable jurisdiction.
Furthermore, the registering party hereby acknowledges, understands, and agrees to:
- furnish factual, correct, current, and complete information with regards to yourself as may be requested by the data registration process, and
- maintain and promptly update your registration and profile information in an effort to maintain accuracy and completeness at all times.
If anyone knowingly provides any information of a false, untrue, inaccurate, or incomplete nature, Answers in Genesis will have sufficient grounds and rights to suspend or terminate the member in violation of this aspect of the Agreement, and as such refuse any and all current or future use of Answers in Genesis services, or any portion thereof.
Member Account, Username, Password, and Security
It shall be your responsibility to maintain the secrecy and confidentiality of your password and for all activities that transpire on or within your account. It shall be your responsibility to notify Answers in Genesis immediately if you notice any unauthorized access or use of your account or password or any other breach of security. Answers in Genesis shall not be held liable for any loss and/or damage arising from any failure to comply with this term and/or condition of the TOS.
As a member of AiG, you herein acknowledge, understand, and agree that all information, text, software, data, photographs, music, video, messages, tags, or any other content, whether it is publicly or privately posted and/or transmitted, is the expressed sole responsibility of the individual from whom the content originated. In short, this means that you are solely responsible for any and all content posted, uploaded, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available by way of AiG Services, and as such, we do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, or quality of such content. It is expressly understood that by use of our Services, you may be exposed to content including but not limited to any errors or omissions in any content posted, and/or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available by AiG.
Furthermore, you herein agree not to make use of Answers in Genesis’s Services for the purpose of:
- uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting, or otherwise making available any content that shall be deemed unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, or invasive of another’s privacy or which is hateful, and/or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
- causing harm to minors in any manner whatsoever;
- impersonating any individual or entity, including but not limited to any AiG, officials, forum leaders, guides, or hosts or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent any affiliation with an individual or entity;
- forging captions, headings or titles or otherwise offer any content that you personally have no right to pursuant to any law nor having any contractual or fiduciary relationship with;
- uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting, or otherwise offering any such content that may infringe upon any patent, copyright, trademark, or any other proprietary or intellectual rights of any other party;
- uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting, or otherwise offering any content that you do not personally have any right to offer pursuant to any law or in accordance with any contractual or fiduciary relationship;
- uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting, or otherwise offering any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional flyers, “junk mail,” “spam,” or any other form of solicitation, except in any such areas that may have been designated for such purpose;
- uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting, or otherwise offering any source that may contain a software virus or other computer code, any files, and/or programs which have been designed to interfere, destroy, and/or limit the operation of any computer software, hardware, or telecommunication equipment;
- disrupting the normal flow of communication, or otherwise acting in any manner that would negatively affect other users’ ability to participate in any real time interactions;
- interfering with or disrupting any Answers in Genesis Services, servers and/or networks that may be connected or related to our website, including but not limited to the use of any device software and/or routine to bypass the robot exclusion headers;
- intentionally or unintentionally violating any local, state, federal, national or international law, including but not limited to, rules, guidelines, and/or regulations decreed by the US Securities and Exchange Commission, in addition to any rules of any nation or other securities exchange, that would include without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange, or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law;
- providing informational support or resources, concealing, and/or disguising the character, location, and or source to any organization delegated by the United States government as a “foreign terrorist organization” in accordance to Section 219 of the Immigration Nationality Act;
- “stalking” or with the intent to otherwise harass another individual; and/or
- requesting sensitive information, such as credit card information, social security numbers, health care information, or other private information protected by law, or collecting or storing any personal data relating to any other member or user in connection with the prohibited conduct and/or activities which have been set forth in the aforementioned paragraphs.
Answers in Genesis herein reserves the right to pre-screen, refuse, and/or delete any content currently available through our services. In addition, we reserve the right to remove and/or delete any such content that would violate the TOS or which would otherwise be considerable to other visitors, users, and/or members.
Answers in Genesis herein reserves the right to access, preserve, and/or disclose member account information and/or content if it is requested to do so by law or in good faith belief that any such action is deemed reasonably necessary for:
- compliance with any legal process;
- enforcement of the TOS;
- responding to any claim that therein contained content is in violation of the rights of any third party;
- responding to requests for customer service; or
- protecting the rights, property, or the personal safety of Answers in Genesis, its visitors, users, and members, including the general public.
Answers in Genesis herein reserves the right to include the use of security components that may permit digital information or material to be protected, and that such use of information and/or material is subject to usage guidelines and regulations established by Answers in Genesis or any other content providers supplying content services to Answers in Genesis. You are hereby prohibited from making any attempt to override or circumvent any of the embedded usage rules in our Services. Furthermore, unauthorized reproduction, publication, distribution, or exhibition of any information or materials supplied by our Services, despite whether done so in whole or in part, is expressly prohibited.
Upon registration, you hereby acknowledge that by using Answers in Genesis to send electronic communications, which would include, but are not limited to, email, searches, instant messages, uploading of files, photos, and/or videos, you that you send through our network. Therefore, through your use, and thus your agreement with this TOS, you are acknowledging that the use of this Service shall result in interstate transmissions.
Cautions for Global Use and Export and Import Compliance
Due to the global nature of the Internet, through the use of our network you hereby agree to comply with all local rules relating to online conduct and that which is considered acceptable Content. Uploading, posting, and/or transferring of software, technology, and other technical data may be subject to the export and import laws of the United States and possibly other countries. Through the use of our network, you thus agree to comply with all applicable export and import laws, statutes, and regulations, including but not limited to, the Export Administration Regulations (http://www.access.gpo.gov/bis/ear/ear_data.html), as well as the sanctions control program of the United States (http://www.treasury.gov/resource-center/sanctions/Programs/Pages/Programs.aspx). Furthermore, you state and pledge that you:
- are not on the list of prohibited individuals which may be identified on any government export exclusion report (http://www.bis.doc.gov/complianceandenforcement/liststocheck.htm) nor a member of any other government which may be part of an export-prohibited country identified in applicable export and import laws and regulations;
- agree not to transfer any software, technology, or any other technical data through the use of our network services to any export-prohibited country;
- agree not to use our website network services for any military, nuclear, missile, chemical, or biological weaponry end uses that would be a violation of the US export laws; and
- agree not to post, transfer, nor upload any software, technology, or any other technical data which would be in violation of the US or other applicable export and/or import laws.
Content Placed or Made Available for Company Services
Answers in Genesis shall not lay claim to ownership of any content submitted by any visitor, user, or member, nor make such content available for inclusion on our website services. Therefore, you hereby grant and allow for Answers in Genesis the below listed worldwide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive licenses, as applicable:
- The content submitted or made available for inclusion on the publicly accessible areas of Answers in Genesis’s sites, the license provided to permit to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform, and/or publicly display said Content on our network services for the sole purpose of providing and promoting the specific area in which this content was placed and/or made available for viewing. This license shall be available so long as you are a member of Answers in Genesis’s sites, and shall terminate at such time when you elect to discontinue your membership.
- Photos, audio, video, and/or graphics submitted or made available for inclusion on the publicly accessible areas of Answers in Genesis’s sites, the license provided to permit to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform, and/or publicly display said Content on our network services for the sole purpose of providing and promoting the specific area in which this content was placed and/or made available for viewing. This license shall be available so long as you are a member of MyAnswers and shall terminate at such time when you elect to discontinue your membership.
- For any other content submitted or made available for inclusion on the publicly accessible areas of Answers in Genesis’s sites, the continuous, binding, and completely sub-licensable license which is meant to permit to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, publicly perform, and/or publicly display said content, whether in whole or in part, and the incorporation of any such Content into other works in any arrangement or medium current used or later developed.
Those areas which may be deemed “publicly accessible” areas of Answers in Genesis’s sites are those such areas of our network properties which are meant to be available to the general public, and that which would include message boards and groups that are openly available to both visitors and members. However, those areas which are not open to the public, and thus available to members only, would include our mail system and instant messaging.
Contributions to Company Website
Answers in Genesis provides an area for our users and members to contribute feedback to our website. When you submit ideas, documents, suggestions, and/or proposals (“Contributions”) to our site, you acknowledge and agree that:
- your Contributions do not contain any type of confidential or proprietary information;
- AiG shall not be liable or under any obligation to ensure or maintain confidentiality, expressed or implied, related to any Contributions;
- AiG shall be entitled to make use of and/or disclose any such Contributions in any such manner as they may see fit;
- the contributor’s Contributions shall automatically become the sole property of AiG; and
- AiG is under no obligation to either compensate or provide any form of reimbursement in any manner or nature.
All users and/or members herein agree to insure and hold AiG, our subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, employees, officers, partners, and/or licensors blameless or not liable for any claim or demand, which may include but is not limited to reasonable attorney fees, made by any third party which may arise from any content a member or user of our site may submit, post, modify, transmit, or otherwise make available through our Services, the use of AiG services or your connection with their services, your violations of the Terms of Service and/or your violation of any such rights of another person.
Commercial Reuse of Services
The member or user herein agrees not to replicate, duplicate, copy, trade, sell, resell, nor exploit for any commercial reason any part, use of, or access to AiG’s sites.
Use and Storage General Practices
You herein acknowledge that Answers in Genesis may set up any such practices and/or limits regarding the use of our Services, without limitation of the maximum number of days that any email, message postings or any other uploaded content shall be retained by Answers in Genesis, nor the maximum number of email messages that may be sent and/or received by any member, the maximum volume or size of any email message that may be sent from or may be received by an account on our service, the maximum disk space allowable that shall be allocated on Answers in Genesis’s servers on the member’s behalf, and/or the maximum number of times and/or duration that any member may access our Services in a given period of time. In addition, you also agree that Answers in Genesis has absolutely no responsibility or liability for the removal or failure to maintain storage of any messages and/or other communications or content maintained or transmitted by our Services. You also herein acknowledge that we reserve the right to delete or remove any account that is no longer active for an extended period of time. Furthermore, Answers in Genesis shall reserve the right to modify, alter, and/or update these general practices and limits at our discretion.
Any messenger service, which may include any web-based versions, shall allow you and the individuals with whom you communicate with the ability to save your conversations in your account located on Answers in Genesis’s servers. In this manner, you will be able to access and search your message history from any computer with Internet access. You also acknowledge that others have the option to use and save conversations with you in their own personal account on Answers in Genesis. It is your agreement to this TOS which establishes your consent to allow Answers in Genesis to store any and all communications on its servers.
Answers in Genesis shall reserve the right at any time it may deem fit, to modify, alter, and or discontinue, whether temporarily or permanently, our service, or any part thereof, with or without prior notice. In addition, we shall not be held liable to you or to any third party for any such alteration, modification, suspension, and/or discontinuance of our Services, or any part thereof.
As a member of MyAnswers, you may cancel or terminate your account, associated email address, and/or access to our services by submitting a cancellation or termination request using the following form: https://myanswers.com/forms/contact/
As a member, you agree that Answers in Genesis may, without any prior written notice, immediately suspend, terminate, discontinue, and/or limit your account, any email associated with your account, and access to any of our Services. The cause for such termination, discontinuance, suspension, and/or limitation of access shall include but is not limited to:
- any breach or violation of our TOS or any other incorporated agreement, regulation, and/or guideline;
- by way of requests from law enforcement or any other governmental agencies;
- the discontinuance, alteration, and/or material modification to our Services, or any part thereof;
- unexpected technical or security issues and/or problems;
- any extended periods of activity;
- any engagement by you in any fraudulent or illegal activities; and/or
- the nonpayment of any associated fees that may be owed by you in connection with you Answers in Genesis’s account services.
Furthermore, you herein agree that any and all terminations, suspensions, discontinuances, and or limitations of access for cause shall be made at our sole discretion and that we shall not be liable to you or any other third party with regards to the termination of your account, associated email address, and/or access to any of our services.
The termination of your account with Answers in Genesis, shall include any and/or all of the following:
- the removal of any access to all or part of the Services offered within Answers in Genesis;
- the deletion of your password and any and all related information, files, and any such content that may be associated with or inside your account, or any part thereof; and
- the barring of any further use of all or part of our Services.
Either Answers in Genesis or any third parties, may provide links to other websites and/or resources. Thus, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of any such external sites or resources, and as such, we do not endorse nor are we responsible or liable for any content, products, advertising or any other materials, on or available from such third party sites or resources. Furthermore, you acknowledge and agree that Answers in Genesis shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any such damage or loss which may be a result of, caused or allegedly to be caused by or in connection with the use of or the reliance on any such content, goods or services made available on or through any such site or resource.
You do hereby acknowledge and agree that the Answers in Genesis’s Services and any essential software that may be used in connection with our services (“Software”) shall contain proprietary and confidential material that is protected by applicable intellectual property rights and other laws. Furthermore, you herein acknowledge and agree that any Content which may be contained in any advertisements or information presented by and through our services or by advertisers is protected by copyrights, trademarks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. Therefore, except for that which is expressly permitted by applicable law or as authorized by Answers in Genesis or such applicable licensor, you agree not to alter, modify, lease, rent, loan, sell, distribute, transmit, broadcast, publicly perform and/or created any plagiaristic works which are based on Answers in Genesis Services (e.g. Content or Software), in whole or part.
Answers in Genesis herein has granted you personal, non-transferable, and non-exclusive rights and/or license to make use of the object code or its Software on a single computer, as long as you do not, and shall not, allow any third party to duplicate, alter, modify, create or plagiarize work from, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise make an attempt to locate or discern any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in and/or otherwise transfer any such right in the Software. Furthermore, you do herein agree not to alter or change the Software in any manner, nature or form, and as such, not to use any modified versions of the Software, including and without limitation, for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to our Services. Lastly, you also agree not to access or attempt to access our Services through any means other than through the interface which is provided by Answers in Genesis for use in accessing our Services.
YOU HEREIN EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT:
- THE USE OF ANSWERS IN GENESIS SERVICES AND SOFTWARE ARE AT THE SOLE RISK BY YOU. OUR SERVICES AND SOFTWARE SHALL BE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND/OR “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. ANSWERS IN GENESIS AND OUR SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- ANSWERS IN GENESIS AND OUR SUBSIDIARIES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS, AND LICENSORS MAKE NO SUCH WARRANTIES THAT (i) ANSWERS IN GENESIS SERVICES OR SOFTWARE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (ii) ANSWERS IN GENESIS SERVICES OR SOFTWARE SHALL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE; (iii) THAT SUCH RESULTS WHICH MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE ANSWERS IN GENESIS SERVICES OR SOFTWARE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; (iv) QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, ANY INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL WHICH MAY BE PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH OUR SERVICES OR SOFTWARE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS; AND (v) THAT ANY SUCH ERRORS CONTAINED IN THE SOFTWARE SHALL BE CORRECTED.
- ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAIN BY WAY OF ANSWERS IN GENESIS SERVICES OR SOFTWARE SHALL BE ACCESSED BY YOUR SOLE DISCRETION AND SOLE RISK, AND AS SUCH YOU SHALL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR AND HEREBY WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION WITH RESPECT TO ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER AND/OR INTERNET ACCESS, DOWNLOADING, AND/OR DISPLAYING, OR FOR ANY LOSS OF DATA THAT COULD RESULT FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH INFORMATION OR MATERIAL.
- NO ADVICE AND/OR INFORMATION, DESPITE WHETHER WRITTEN OR ORAL, THAT MAY BE OBTAINED BY YOU FROM ANSWERS IN GENESIS OR BY WAY OF OR FROM OUR SERVICES OR SOFTWARE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE TOS.
- A SMALL PERCENTAGE OF SOME USERS MAY EXPERIENCE SOME DEGREE OF EPILEPTIC SEIZURE WHEN EXPOSED TO CERTAIN LIGHT PATTERNS OR BACKGROUNDS THAT MAY BE CONTAINED ON A COMPUTER SCREEN OR WHILE USING OUR SERVICES. CERTAIN CONDITIONS MAY INDUCE A PREVIOUSLY UNKNOWN CONDITION OR UNDETECTED EPILEPTIC SYMPTOM IN USERS WHO HAVE SHOWN NO HISTORY OF ANY PRIOR SEIZURE OR EPILEPSY. SHOULD YOU, ANYONE YOU KNOW OR ANYONE IN YOUR FAMILY HAVE AN EPILEPTIC CONDITION, PLEASE CONSULT A PHYSICIAN IF YOU EXPERIENCE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING SYMPTOMS WHILE USING OUR SERVICES: DIZZINESS, ALTERED VISON, EYE OR MUSCLE TWITCHES, LOSS OF AWARENESS, DISORIENTATION, ANY INVOLUNTARY MOVEMENT, OR CONVULSIONS.
Limitation of Liability
YOU EXPLICITLY ACKNOWLEDGE, UNDERSTAND, AND AGREE THAT ANSWERS IN GENESIS AND OUR SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS, AND LICENSORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY PUNITIVE, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES WHICH MAY BE RELATED TO THE LOSS OF ANY PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA, AND/OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, EVEN THOUGH WE MAY HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF SUCH POSSIBILITY THAT SAID DAMAGES MAY OCCUR, AND RESULT FROM:
- THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE OUR SERVICE;
- THE COST OF PROCURING SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES;
- UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR THE ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS AND/OR DATA;
- STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY SUCH THIRDPARTY ON OUR SERVICE;
- AND ANY OTHER MATTER WHICH MAY BE RELATED TO OUR SERVICE.
Exclusion and Limitations
THERE ARE SOME JURISDICTIONS WHICH DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OF EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. THEREFORE, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS IN THE WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITIES SECTIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Third Party Beneficiaries
You herein acknowledge, understand, and agree, unless otherwise expressly provided in this TOS, that there shall be third-party beneficiaries to this agreement.
Answers in Genesis may furnish you with notices, including those with regards to any changes to the TOS, including but not limited to email, regular mail, MMS or SMS, text messaging, postings on our website services, or other reasonable means currently known or any which may be hereinafter developed. Any such notices may not be received if you violate any aspects of the TOS by accessing our Services in an unauthorized manner. Your acceptance of this TOS constitutes your agreement that you are deemed to have received any and all notices that would have been delivered had you accessed our Services in an authorized manner.
You herein acknowledge, understand, and agree that all of Answers in Genesis trademarks, copyright, trade name, service marks, and other Answers in Genesis logos and any brand features, and/or product and service names are trademarks and, as such, are and shall remain the property of Answers in Genesis. You herein agree not to display and/or use in any manner the Answers in Genesis logo or marks.
Copyright or Intellectual Property Infringement Claims Notice & Procedures
Answers in Genesis will always respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask that all of our users do the same. With regards to appropriate circumstances and at its sole discretion, Answers in Genesis may disable and/or terminate the accounts of any user who repeatedly violates our TOS and/or infringes the rights of others. If you feel that your work has been duplicated in such a way that would constitute copyright infringement, or if you believe your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, you should provide to us the following information:
- The electronic or the physical signature of the individual that is authorized on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you believe has been infringed upon;
- A description of the location of the site which you allege has been infringing upon your work;
- The physical address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement, in which you state that the alleged and disputed use of your work is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law;
- And finally, a statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the aforementioned information in your notice is the truth and accurate, and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner, representative or agent authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
The Answers in Genesis Agent for Notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be contacted as follows:
Answers in Genesis
Attn: Legal Department
PO Box 510
Hebron, KY 41048
Telephone: (859) 727-2222
Fax: (859) 727-2299
Online, using the following form: https://myanswers.com/forms/contact/
As new Services are added to MyAnswers.com (the “Site”) we may invite select Users to participate in a limited time Early Access Program (the “Program”). The Program may or may not be communicated to the general public. Selection for the Program is at the sole discretion of AiG and will be communicated at the start of the Program. Users will gain exclusive early access for the duration of the Program, as well as access to an exclusive support channel on Facebook.
The purpose of the Program is to help our development team improve the Site function and features. This Program utilizes an analytics tool called Hotjar that will gather data on how you use and interact with the Site. Users who opt in to this Program are asked to participate in occasional surveys or questionnaires that will appear based on your use of the Site, as well as occasional email inquiries from our development team. The feedback and data collected by this tool is sent directly to our development team and is not shared or used for any other purpose, and is deleted within 1 year after collection. We do not collect any Personally Identifiable Information with this tool, and it explicitly does not record any sensitive information.
This TOS constitutes the entire agreement between you and Answers in Genesis and shall govern the use of our Services, superseding any prior version of this TOS between you and us with respect to Answers in Genesis Services. You may also be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use or purchase certain other Answers in Genesis services, affiliate services, third-party content or third-party software.
Choice of Law and Forum
It is at the mutual agreement of both you and Answers in Genesis with regard to the TOS that the relationship between the parties shall be governed by the laws of the state of Kentucky without regard to its conflict of law provisions and that any and all claims, causes of action, and/or disputes, arising out of or relating to the TOS, or the relationship between you and Answers in Genesis, shall be filed within the courts having jurisdiction within the County of Boone, Kentucky, or the US District Court located in said state. You and Answers in Genesis agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts as previously mentioned, and agree to waive any and all objections to the exercise of jurisdiction over the parties by such courts and to venue in such courts.
Waiver and Severability of Terms
At any time, should Answers in Genesis fail to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the TOS, such failure shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of this TOS is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the TOS remain in full force and effect.
No Right of Survivorship Non-Transferability
You acknowledge, understand, and agree that your account is non-transferable and any rights to your ID and/or contents within your account shall terminate upon your death. Upon receipt of a copy of a death certificate, your account may be terminated and all contents therein permanently deleted.
Statute of Limitations
You acknowledge, understand, and agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or action arising out of or related to the use of our Services or the TOS must be filed within one (1) year after said claim or cause of action arose or shall be forever barred.
Please report any and all violations of this TOS to Answers in Genesis as follows:
Answers in Genesis
Attn: Legal Department
PO Box 510
Hebron, KY 41048
Telephone: (859) 727-2222
Fax: (859) 727-2299
Online, using the following form: https://myanswers.com/forms/contact/